Focus Actions Success Inc. offers evaluations, coaching and training for:
- Overall evaluation of the capacity and limitations in an employee’s level of personal and professional organization.
- Coaching to develop strategies for completing professional duties that are hindered by an employee’s attention deficit, organizational difficulties and poor stress management.
- ADHD coaching and training to improve an employee’s productivity, stress management and work-life balance and to improve harmony within the team.
- Support for managers, administrative assistants and team members working with an employee with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.
- Training to improve productivity for teams enduring long periods of stress due to their overall inefficiency.
Employee Assistant Programs
- ADHD coaching for an employee with or without Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder will help the employee cope with and overcome difficulties in both professional and personal organization.
- Coaching also helps employees at risk for burnout improve their stress management skills.
- Readiness evaluations employees returning to work in cases of burnout due to Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD).
- Evaluation of organizational issues and difficulties coping in stressful work situations due to attention difficulties.
- Coaching and training to optimize overall workplace productivity and to improve life skills to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Coordination and coaching during a return to work following a burnout to smooth the transition and reduce the risk of a relapse.