Tax Credits, Government Programs & More!
Financial Advice for Parents of Youth/Young Adults with ADHD, LD and/or Asperger’s Syndrome
On Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 7:30 p.m.
Nathan Leibowitz is an advisor with Assante Wealth Management. With an MBA in finance and an extensive tax background, he consults with Canadian individuals and businesses for their investment and tax planning needs. Nathan has been hosting workshops and presentations for the special needs community over the past number of years. Along with his team of lawyers, C.A.’s and insurance specialists, they have helped numerous families both receive more money from the government and ensure the long term needs of their loved ones are properly looked after. With the complex requirements of different governments and authorities, they help families efficiently navigate the process.
Topic: This presentation will address questions such as:
- How do we maximize tax credits and deductions for our child/young adult?
- What government programs are available for our family?
- How to protect government benefits currently received?
- Is the Registered Disabilty Savings Plan the best option for our child/teen?
- How do the proposed budget changes affect our situation?
- How to ensure properly structured wills and/or mandates?
Everyone is welcome. A small donation from non-members of the chapter would be appreciated to help defray meeting and photocopying expenses. LDAQ publications and other material will be available for purchase before and after the meeting.
HÔPITAL MONTREAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
Ampitheatre D-182, 2300 Tupper, Montreal
In case of snow storm please call 482-7196